Thursday, October 7, 2010

EXCITEMENT

Ok, I have to admit I am a little embarrassed that I am already posting pictures but I am just so excited!! We had our Big/Little Revelation and it was just so fun and I have the cutest little ever! I know everyone says that, but I really do!
To reveal who we had as our little we had a "Strip T's" and we wore lots of layers and then everyone had a T-shirt with the little's name one it. However, our group wrote it on men's underwear. I will admit I was a little embarrassed but it was very fun! Here are some pictures from it:
Here is our tighty whiteys with their names on them!!
Roomies with all of our clothes on!! My camera was acting up.. sorry!
MY LITTLE IS ALLISON THOMAS!
Annie and I
WE LOVE OUR LITTLES!!

Of course I can't forget to mention some Auburn Football. My grandmother came with my mom to the last game and it was fun having them here. We all went to eat at Amsterdams my favorite restaurant in Auburn!! Mott joined us too!

NOW FOR EXCITING NEWS.. A couple weeks ago I sent in a question to Joy Bauer from the Today Show and I have been asked to Skype my question live on Tuesday! So tune in and watch me! I am SOOO NERVOUS and hoping I don't make a fool of myself! I am suppose to be on at 8am so set your alarm!


2 comments:

  1. whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! you're going to have ask a question on the today show? what's this question? that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes! I emailed my question just hoping they would read my name on the show and they asked me to skype live on tuesday! I told then I am a college student with a required dining plan and I am asking ways to cut calories so that I can splurge one some treats.

    ReplyDelete