Sunday, September 26, 2010

All We Do is Win

Happy Sunday Readers! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did, and were able to spend today curled up in bed watching a movie. Annie and I spent ours watching Father of the Bride, what a surprise?

On Friday I went with one of my best friends from High School to see Legally Blonde on Broadway, we ate at Zoes (our favorite, and one place I crave at Auburn) before and then went to the show. It was GREAT! To my readers who do not know me that well, Broadway shows are probably my favorite thing ever. If you have picked up on how much I love Father of the Bride, know that I love Wicked and all these shows even more. If I could do anything in the world it would be have a role in a show. I will live in NYC one day, and audition for a play, just for kicks!
A Pre-show picture of Sydney and I

While at home our air condition upstairs was broken... so even though I was home, I didn't get to sleep in my own bed. Saturday Mom and I hustled around the Ham to go shop and find me a formal dress! Formal is approaching and thankfully I was able to find a dress!
We left Birmingham at about 2:30 and got to Auburn just in time to go straight into the Student Section, thankfully sweet friends saved me a seat.

During the game there was some interesting people around us.. we witnessed fights, and the police even had to talk to the guy behind me TWICE! (I do not understand why he was not taken out of the game..) But thankfully AUBURN BEAT SOUTH CAROLINA!! AHHH! We are now ranked number 10 and I am so thrilled! I feel like most of my posts are about football, but hey, it's the south and we love football!

My sweet Dad and I before the Game, my family now has season tickets so I get to see them every week.

Sweet Friends at the Game

We were very excited about the Win and being on the Jumbotron 4-5 times!

After the Game we now have a tradition of Chickfila and then visiting Toomer's Corner

Tomorrow is a War Eagle Day for Student Recruiters and I am nervous about all the potential Auburn Students I will meet, but then I am excited because I get to be the first impression that many of these people have of Auburn. My favorite quote is:
One May Never Know the Power a Simple Smile Can Do.
I hope that can be my motto tomorrow!

I want to say thank you to those who do read my blog! It does mean a lot to me.
Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog and this post via searching for Alpha Gamma Delta bloggers =D
    Love your game day buttons!
    I'd love to invite you to check out the Alpha Gamma Delta Blog Network at www.AlphaGam.org we'd love to have you join us.

    Loyally,
    Kirstin

    ReplyDelete