Monday, October 11, 2010

not wanting to study

Hello Readers, I hope you started your week off with a great Monday. My Monday started pretty well, until about 4:30 pm. My phone has been acting up, and not letting me answer or call anyone.. so I have been limited to only text messages, which sadly, was not that big of an issue, since I rarely talk on the phone. However, I realized tomorrow NBC would be calling me for details about me skyping so realized I needed a phone.. A couple hours and only $20 later, I have a brand new WORKING phone!

Formal was last weekend, and it was a BLAST! I had an extremely busy week and so I was pretty tired at Formal... but it was SO fun. On Saturday I had to get up at 7am for a Basic Skills test I have to take for Education, so I just could never catch up with my sleep. I will post some pictures of formal for you to see! It was in Atlanta at Club Opera and our Social Chair did a great job with it.


The group at formal
So, as formal was over, the club was setting up for everyone else, and put a stripper pole. We thought it was funny so had to take a picture
Me and My little, Allison at Formal!
Beth, Anna Cragon, and I (Stud Love)

The Alpha Gam pledges were initiated on Sunday, and so we now officially have 57 new Alpha Gams!
Me, Jessica and Annie at the Dessert Banquet for the Initiates. The power was out at the original location, so quick planning moved it to Moore's Mill Country Club

Remember to watch NBC's Today Show at 8am Central Time to see me :)
update coming soon, about the show!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! blue is definitely your color! I also love your picture at the top of the page with you and your friends at the beach. It looks like it could be in a magazine. Such a great pic of all of you!

    I'm so excited to watch you on the Today Show in the morning! Are you nervous? You'll be great! Love you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second '09 HHS alum on the Today Show in one calendar year! That's what I'm talking about! :) Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say hi, and not on Facebook, 'cause that's too typical, hah. I saw your mom at Samford the other day as I was heading back from dance practice! And then I saw you being famous. Spectacuular! It looks like you're having a lot of fun with the whole Greek thing at Auburn - so glad to hear that.

    Peaceeee out, girl scout.
    -Katrina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for commenting Katrina! I hope you love Samford! Mom said she saw you and that you were doing well. Who else was on the Today Show from out class? I missed that!!

    ReplyDelete