Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking ahead to the weekend

Happy Thursday to all!
Good news, you have almost made it to the weekend! Does it scare any of y'all how fast the weeks fly by?

This weekend is a busy one for the Moore family.

On Friday, my brother is coming down to the great plains of Auburn for his War Eagle Day. I am so excited for him to come and tour Auburn, however, it scares me a little to think that it has been 4 years since I went on my War Eagle Day. Man, does time FLY!! It is weird for me to think back at how confused, and lost I was walking around campus back in 2008, and now how easy and familiar this whole town is!



Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest


After Reeves's WED we are making a trip to Atlanta for a wedding. This weekend has been a weekend our family has been looking forward to for months, because my cousin Sarah is getting married on Saturday. I love a wedding, and it is even more special since she is my cousin! There are 11 cousins on my dad's side and we all are a very close family. I am looking forward to her special day and know it will be beautiful. Since I will be with my family this weekend, I know I will have some pictures to post!

Then back from Atlanta on Sunday for another busy day!

Be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment