Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Tuesday

Hello from down south. I (skipped) my last day of classes and made my way down to the beach for a few days of sunning and (studying)! Last night I was able to catch my aunt and grandmother for some quality time together and now waiting on some friends to arrive in the next few days! I am excited about this little vacation... but once the vacay ends.. finals begins.. 


I forgot to post this picture last week, it was from our lake trip I took 2 weekends ago. We took the hour long boat ride to Chili's and got to share a dinner with friends! We had some laughs and froze on the way home. 
One of our best family photos

Here is my family at the wedding last weekend. We had a fun time and danced until our feet turned blue. My mom took about 300 pictures so I will post some more later. Just leaving you with a pic on this Tuesday. 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment