Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I WENT RUNNING

I would like to share with all you "peeps" that I, Virginia Moore, went running for the first time in however long I can remember on October 18th. It was only a mile, and I had to stop and walk some, but I am very proud of myself for actually beginning the effort. Sadly, I think what made me want to run was that I could play around with my Nike+.
I have now decided that I am going to "train" for a 5K. I will let you know how that goes..

This week is thankfully a pretty down week for me. I have bible study tonight which I am looking forward to. Next Monday I have to give a persuasive speech, and I am stumped on what to speak about, so if anyone has any advice please send some my way. I am thinking about why Chick-fil-a is the best fast food restaurant.. so please help

This picture is from the last football game, and I think it looks pretty cool. I like that my friend(Hunter Wallace) is making a W (for win) with his hands.. Hoping Auburn brings their "A" game on Saturday and we can add another one to the list.
I believe in Auburn, and Love it.


So enjoy the rest of your week.. I may be back, if something exciting somehow happens..


Oh wait, one more treat for your day.. I found this video last semester, but it just cracks me up. They are so stinkin' good, and even though I do not agree with the way they are dancing, their skill is so impressive. So enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment