Monday, October 25, 2010

Fear the 1.

I bet you can guess what everyone is talking about in Auburn? That's right.. BSC rankings and the fact that Auburn is #1. Don't get me wrong, I love our football team, and think it is really cool that we are ranked number 1, but it just makes me really nervous to be that high up. This weekend I am going to follow the team to Oxford to cheer on the tigers.

Tomorrow night we have a Halloween social, and I need some ideas on costumes.. I need an easy, do it yourselfish idea, so please share if you have any! I do not really care for Halloween so I would rather not spend too much time on it.
I prefer a Happy Halloween rather than a scary Halloween.. This is about my feel on it, cute and happy!

Lastly, I have this planner I got before my Freshman Year and I am absolutely obsessed with it. I have shared it with my friends and they fell in love with it too. It is a little pricey, but I think it is worth it. It is called a myAgenda and it comes in different colors and sizes. I even took mine to the store and got in monogrammed. It has a quote for each week and it just helps you keep up with your schedule so easily.
I am telling you this, because if you are interested in buying one, let me know and I can get you 10% off your first purchase. I know we are in the month of October and you may not need a planner but it goes from August 2010-December 2011, so you can still use it for a long time.

Front View of the Planner
Week-by- Week view

So let me know if you want one and I can get you a discount!

Enjoy your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment