Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Fever

Happy Monday to all!
What do you think of the new header? A little plain... I know, I know. I need to work on it, but I got so annoyed with the chevron one not being long enough.. so this is my next solution. I need a good graphic designer to make me a pretty header. Any takers?

I am starting to get major spring fever with only SEVEN days of class left. BUT.. that means finals are approaching rapidly, and that I have to start studying..

With spring comes graduation and lots of weddings and with those thank-you notes are often needed. I use this blog as a plug to advertise the stationery my mom sells, and so why not use it again. I have become more and more involved and starting to place orders myself. I decided to post some of the cute stationery notes that I am adding to my "want" list. I need my last batch to run out so that I have an excuse to re-order.




The round thing on the right is a return address sticker. How cute is that?
Which ones are your favorite?

*Be sure and check back Tomorrow and Wednesday for a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment