Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer on Ruelala

First, has anyone noticed the frequent posts? I have gotten back into the swing of blogging and forgot how much I enjoyed it. 

Also pardon the header. I deleted the other one and cannot find it saved on my computer. Until then.. you get the awkward one that doesn't take up the whole top. 


Guess what tomorrow is? Lilly Pulitzer on Ruelala.com! I love when I can get a good deal on some of my favorite clothes. Are you a member of Ruelala.com? You say, "no, what is it?" Well let me tell you, Ruelala is an online boutique where I like to compare it to TJMaxx but with designer brands. The clothes are only up a couple days but it is a great place to find good deals. You have to have an invitation but I am inviting all you right now by clicking this link: http://www.ruelala.com/invite/virginiamoore


2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    How much is the discount for Lilly Pulitzer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is different prices, not just a set discount! I have gotten really good deals where things are at least 50% off!!

    ReplyDelete