Thursday, March 29, 2012

My current list



Good Morning!! I am up early finishing a paper that I would much rather do in the morning than stay up to late doing. The mornings are peaceful for me and I love getting to watch The Today Show and catch up with the world.
I decided to post some of the things that are on my "want" list. I just like to "ooh and ahh" over these items.
I have always wanted a monogram flat and now the exist
This Elizabeth McKay dress is from last season but I still can't get over how cute it is

These Kate Spade Wedges get me in the mood for Spring and Summer
Even though these are men's they look so comfy


All of these came off Pinterest, so you if you are not following, you should find me: Pinterest
Also, since I haven't been a faithful blogger I have not really said much about my mom's business page. If you haven't yet go like it on Facebook right here: Leigh's Personalized Stationery and more!!

While, I do love all the things my mom sells, my favorite company has become Lipstick Shades! I have taken this brand under my wings and have been handling all these orders!

Look at all the cute products you can get from them:
Monogrammed Mug
Cosmetic Bag- such a fun Birthday gift
These laptop sleeves make great graduation gifts

Then the most popular item they have are their iPhone cases. We all want a little touch to our phones and for the girls (like me) who love monograms these are the cutest things!

I went with a monogrammed otterbox case. They are more expensive but I love the extra protection it gives to me phone.
This was the design I chose!



The shipping time on these products can take up to 2 weeks so it is best to think ahead. Since I am in college I can attest that I would love any of these products and think the laptop sleeves would be a great graduation gift to those high school girls who are getting a laptop for graduation!

If you want to order a product, you can comment on the Facebook page or email me at vhm0003@auburn.edu and I will help you out. Mention you saw the blog post and you can receive a 10% discount on your order. (Offer expires April 5th)

No comments:

Post a Comment