Saturday, December 3, 2011

Looking Back on the Semester

Every post I leave you saying I will post more often and ever post I do not follow through. I decided to leave you with some pictures of this semester to recap. I cannot believe all that is left of this semester is exams.


Formal 2010

sweet friends

Great times at B&A Warehouse

Iron Bowl- fun despite the score

Christmas Cocktail 2011



21st Birthdays:
SaSa turned 21!

Katherine's 21st Birthday

Sally's 21st Birthday.. I was meaning to do 21 but it was 12 instead



Looking back on the semester I cannot believe how fast it went and that I survived. It was a hard one but it was a fun semester. I am looking forward to being home over Christmas and getting a whole month off!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pics!! The "12" at Sally's birthday made me laugh. can't wait to see you and catch up!

    ReplyDelete