Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Toomer's Trees Update

I am so thankful and blessed to be a student at Auburn University. I love the traditions we have here and one of the most known is rolling of Toomer's Corner after an Auburn victory. I remember giving a tour for student recruiters the day after the poisoning and being swarmed with questions on what would happen to the trees. I think I was in denial that the trees were actually going to die and would not be there one day. But.. a picture can tell it all and here is a picture they just released to show the difference. 


http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2011/11/before-and-after-photos-of-the-toomers-oaks-released/

I know everyone has an opinion on what they should do with the trees now and I haven't decided  mine yet but at least we can say that the trees went out with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment