Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Pictures Worth A Thousand Words

Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July!!
When I left yall left we were going to Highlands, NC so I will pick up from there. We had a blast on our trip and I highly reccommend the High Hampton Inn in Cashiers, NC. We were not there long enough to enjoy all it offers because they have SO many activities and then late night games like Bingo and Trivia. Here are some pictures of our trip:

view of the lake

with some of my cousins

I was trying to fit in and so went on a hike. I can be outdoorsy when I have to
Before dinner at the Inn
We went and visited our second cousins
We got home from North Carolina and I went straight to Auburn Thursday night for the 1st Annual Happy Independence Day Party! (These pictures came from Molly)
Me and Mols at the party!

The Green House Hostesses 
So I arrived home from Auburn and wasted no time before loading the car again. We headed down to the beach for a few days and to spend the 4th of July. 
My brother and I on the beach
I would say these last two weeks have been the most eventful days of my summer. I cannot believe that summer has gone by so fast. It is a bitter-sweet feeling as I enjoy the laziness and family time but look forward to joining all my friends back in Auburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment